[:en]Eat Well…and Cut the Crap![:]
Do you eat well? Do you know what’s healthy?
Feeling confused about what’s true in the world of nutrition? Hearing conflicting ideas on how to eat well? How do you know what is healthy? Look no further!
Join us for this free taste of healthy eating! Free to attend!
You’ll learn the basic tenements of healthy eating, how to identify when things are going wrong and how to cut through the minefield of information.
Like with any step towards good health, we’re getting back to the basics!
This workshop is a free introduction to taking the FIRST STEP towards better health and is an introduction to how I work as a Nutritional Therapist. You are welcome to book or cancel up until the day before, but please respect my time and efforts! Be sure to send me a whatsapp with your name when you cancel. My number is 0630 554 729. 🙂
This workshop is for you if:
- You are confused about what is healthy
- You can’t come up with a reason why fat is healthy
- 10 protein foods sounds like a lot
- Your health issue is kind of annoying, but you haven’t bothered to look into
- You’re a foodie or foodie-wanna-be and want to meet like-minded people
This workshop is NOT for you if:
- You are looking for personalised nutrition adviceas we need more time to take a full case history from you (feel free to book a Nutrition Guidance consultation or a Starter’s Package at www.eatlivelovefood.com/consultations)
- You are not 100% sure you can make it (better to wait to book, put a reminder in your calendar, and then sign up on the day – we hope you do!)
- Saturday 11 August: 10.30 – 11.30 in Amsterdam West
- Tuesday 11 September: 18.00 – 19.00 in Amsterdam West
- Tuesday 9 November: 18.30 – 19.30 in Amsterdam West
How to sign up: